Friday, June 10, 2011

My Lakbayan Grade

It was a posted blog from a friend when I stumbled the Lakbayan application created by Eugene Villar. This application generates a marked map based on the places that you've been visited around the country. This is a straight forward program where you just need to tick the corresponding radio button based on how you experienced a particular place.

The choices are group into following:
  • Never set foot here
  • Just passing through
  • Been here once to a few times
  • I often go here
  • I live / had lived here
After ticking the buttons, then you need click the GET YOUR GRADE button and there you go, your Lakbayan rating! Below is my Lakbayan rating (as of 06/10/2011) and I got a Grade C!



I've got C+ rating after my Iloilo, Bacolod and Guimaras trip last July 13-16, 2011, Lake Sebu adventure trip last August 29, 2011, Surigao del Sur escapade last September 24-25, 2011, solo side trip on Legazpi, Albay last October 8-9, 2011 and Pagudpud tour last October 10, 2011.


Update 02/21/12: I've got B- rating after my Gumasa, Glan; Moalbaol & Badian, Cebu; Mati, Davao Oriental; and road trip in Northen Mindanao.


Update 11/21/12: I've got B rating after I visited Bataan, Zambales, Negros Oriental, Siquijor, Tacloban, Surigao del Norte, Bucas Grande Islands, Nuvea Ecija, Nueva Vizcaya, Isabela, Ifugao, and Mountain Province.


Update 03/18/13: I've got B+ rating after 17 days of backpacking Philippines. Added on the list are Abra, Cagayan, Kalinga, Apayao, Quirino, Aurora, Occidental Mindoro, Antique, Zamboanga del Norte, Zamboanga Sibugay and Zambaoanga del Sur.


Want to know your Lakbayan rating? Then just check this link http://forge.codedgraphic.com/lakbayan/ and hope you get a high rating! :D

Thank you and God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...